The BRABUS x Jobe 11.6 Adventure SUP limited Edition Package is the next step in the SUP market. We integrated a custom carbon layup in the rail of the board, creating a look unlike anything you’ve seen before. Thanks to the connection buckles you can easily carry 2 bags with you and take all your gear on your next expedition. And this board some with top-notch technologies like Heat Bonded Technology for more layer quality and safety and X-drop-stitching for maximal stiffness. Adding extra’s like a full carbon paddle and electric pump, this package offers all the benefits to make your time on the water, the best!
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern: A soft deckpad for comfortable SUPing, no matter how long your tour is
- Lightweight X-dropstitching construction
- Halkey Roberts Valve
- 8" EZ lock fin
- A stringer on the bottom for improved control
- D-ring on tip and tail
- Heat bonded technology: better layer quality and lightest construction in the market
- Valve patch assistance
- Nose rocker: 7,5", Tail rocker: 0"
- Recommended rider weight: Up to 100kg | 220 lbs
- Board weight: 7,5kg | 16,5lbs
- Package weight: 13,28kg | 29lbs
- Dimensions when inflated: 10' x 32" x 4,75" | 305 x 81,3 x 12cm
- Volume: 225l
- Package contains: Aero Mira SUP Board 10.0, adjustable 3-piece aluminium paddle, waterproof backpack, double action pump, quick release waist belt, 10ft / 3,04m coiled leash