The Ouassou is designed as a versatile and manoeuvrabile kayak ideal for beach fun. The stern handles let you hang on and swim and allow easy access on board. The Ouassou also handles surf and waves comfortably. The ‘spatula’ shaped hull is derived from surf longboards and rodeo kayaks. The slight keel and lateral rail design provide directional stability and excellent tracking.
The Ouassou’s optional knee-strap system also allows you to secure your body to the cockpit when you are looking for greater control in waves or whitewater. Its compact form and light weight make this a kayak that is easy to manoeuver, transport and store.
- A FUN AND VERSATILE BEACH KAYAK Ideal for short excursions and learning to ride the waves
- WIDE REAR AREA For carrying children or for diving/jumping
- WIDE, SPATULA HULL SHAPE For extra stability and great handling in surf
- TRIPLE-LEVEL MOULDED FOOT RESTS To suit all sizes of paddler
- BOW, STERN AND HULL MOUNTED CARRY HANDLES For easy transportation
- SINGLE-SEATER With space for 1 child passenger
- TOUGH TST THERMOFORMED CONSTRUCTION To ensure maximum usage in maximum safety
- 100% RECYCLABLE At the end of useful life to respect the environment
- ERGONOMIC, ANTI-SLIP SEATS
100% MADE IN FRANCE