The Trinidad is a kayak purpose-built for relaxation on the water. Compact, able to seat two adults and a child, it’s highly versatile and stable, making it suitable for a wide variety of on-water activities. For family outings, its ergonomic seats and stability are reassuring.
The low draught, innovative hull is ideal for near shore use where shallow water is common. As a final bonus, the Trinidad can be fitted with a small electric motor for added versatility.
- A VERSATILE KAYAK With great stability thanks to its wide, flat hull design
- MINIMAL WATER DRAUGHT For exploring everywhere, even in the shallowest water
- WIDE REAR STORAGE AREA With integral elasticated straps for safely carrying equipment
- 2 X TRIPLE-LEVEL MOULDED FOOT RESTS To suit all sizes of paddlers
- BOW AND STERN CARRY HANDLES For easy transportation
- INTEGRAL SURVIVAL LINES Make getting back on board simple
- REMOVABLE REAR BUMPER/PROTECTOR Helps extend kayak’s life
- STACKS EASILY To help reduce storage space requirements for clubs
- TWO OR THREE-PERSON PADDLING Including one child passenger position
- CAN BE ADAPTED TO FIT AN ELECTRIC MOTOR To extend exploration range
- TOUGH TST THERMOFORMED CONSTRUCTION To ensure maximum usage in maximum safety
- 100% RECYCLABLEA at the end of its life to respect the environment
- ERGONOMIC, ANTI-SLIP SEATS
100% MADE IN FRANCE